Strengthened deaf Network: dignified deaf community with self-identity and rights
To empower deaf community through advocacy, network development and capacity building.
- To develop deaf community from lower level to higher level
- To protect the rights of deaf people
- To aware for respect to deaf people in the society
- To make uniformity to use sign language across Nepal
- To enable deaf people socially, economically and culturally
- To develop sign word dictionary, curriculum and research on it
- To create awareness among deaf about their rights, and their status along with UNCRPD.
- Improve and promote the status and recognition of the sign language.
- To strengthen interpreter services.