NDFN is a national Level Umbrell organization of the Deaf in Nepal. NDFN is established to promote the human rights and development of the deaf people in Nepal. You can support NDFN and deaf people in a number of ways as following :
1. Building the National Sign Language Research Center and Sign Language Interpreter Training Center.
2. Running Sign Language Training Classes.
3. Providing training to the parents of deaf students.
4. Provide scholarships to deaf students.
5. Supporting Deaf schools with deaf friendly teaching learning materails