How to get affidavit recommendation from local municipality?

This material provides information on the process of obtaining a relationship certification recommendation from a local municipality.

- Request of the concerned person to open the transaction.
- Kitani ward of the concerned ward.
- A copy of the document proof of opening or meeting the relationship. For example: birth registration, marriage registration, death registration, etc.
- Copy of citizenship certificate of the persons to be related.
- Birth registration certificate or school certificate in case of underage.
- In case of relocation, copy of resettlement certificate.
- 2 recent passport size black and white photocopies.

© Copyright - National Federation of the Deaf Nepal
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram Skip to content