How to transfer land from Land Revenue Office?

Information on the process of transferring land from the Land Revenue Office can be found in this material.

The process of getting this service from the Land Revenue Office
- Name transfer request
- Land ownership certificate
- Certificate of citizenship
- Receipt submitted to the landlord
- Proof of relationship
- Death registration proof
- Kitani recommendation of local body
- Public information
- Surgeon
- Other evidence

© Copyright - National Federation of the Deaf Nepal
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram Skip to content