This material mentions free vocational training for persons with disabilities.
Free vocational training for persons with disabilities
Facilities: The state has provided free training for the financial empowerment of persons with disabilities.
Body providing facilities
- "National Disability Fund" operated under the Ministry of Women, Children and Senior Citizens, Social Welfare Council.
- CTEVT, its local educational and training centers
- Department of Home and Small Industries and District Home Office
- District Agriculture Offices
- Non-governmental organizations working in the field of disability
The process of getting the facility
To apply for the training according to the prescribed form or prescribed procedure or information issued by the said bodies. Disability identity card should be attached with the application.