How to transfer house map from local municipality?

Information on how to transfer a house map from a local municipality can be found in this material.

- Request of the concerned person to open the transaction.
- Concerned Ward Muchulka.
- Map and permit copy approved by the municipality.
- Letter of resignation or joint application on the day of receipt.
- Copy of citizenship and land ownership certificate taken.

© Copyright - National Federation of the Deaf Nepal
cross linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram Skip to content